Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hardly Working

Random Comic, courtesy XKCD. Hint: If you go to the website and read the real comics, then mouse-over the image to get an extra punchline.



I hate it when work gets in the way of my trading. We have a big deadline at the end of this month, and it's crunch-time to get everything looking good; I might be looking at some overtime. Meanwhile, the wife is going crazy at home with the kids out on summer vacation, and I need to replace the starter in my car.

Trading update: still holding all positions with a continued positive outlook. I am practically 100% in the market (or 0% cash) with active stops, and I check up on all my trades periodically during the day. All positions are long except TMV, which is a 3x ETF that shorts the 30-yr Treasury Bond.

Portfolio +1.47% today, while the S&P 500 was +0.35%.

No comments: