Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tweet Tweet

Had to add this for the NASA reference.



From Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog:

Twitter Updates

  • Big Guy says stars aligned for healthcare reform, but NASA says those stars are actually meteors headed for Earth. #BOTeleprompter 2 minutes ago


Ok, so it's actually from Twitter, see BOTeleprompter.

************************************************************************************
In other news, the Markets are dropping across the board. All of my positions have stopped-out except GM and GMO. Patterns are breaking apart left and right, and I'm starting to see downward channels. Only GM and XLF look like they're trying to recover, but at midday GM punched through resistance while XLF is struggling. Even bonds rates are down!

In my part-time research, I don't see anything worth jumping on at this point. I'm about 90% cash.

No comments: