Thursday, May 07, 2009

Just Damn!

First of all, I have a disdain for conspiracy theorists. Second, I think bloggers who just parrot other blogs or news articles to comment on them are mostly worthless. But since I have a strong desire to get this latest tidbit of news out, I'm just going to put it out there and leave it at that. Here's a link to The Big Picture blog on the latest update on the GS conspiracy (make what you want of it):

Clickez-vous ici

In other news, I sold GSI yesterday and bought TMV and GMO. TMV is a 30-yr Treasury 3x Bear ETF, and it spiked up nicely today for a 9% gain. I've moved the stops up and still holding.

Also got back into some FEED at 3.99, thinking I saw a rising wedge. It failed later, but didn't drop so far to stop me out. I'll keep it overnight to see what it decides to do tomorrow. There's a lot of junk out there, and I might have to toss out my watch basket and find a new one, soon.



On a tip from Trader Stewie, I'll be looking at buying the dips on STM and GNK. That guy's got his sh!t together.

No comments: